Wednesday 17 April 2013

Lace Love

I am madly in love with this lace, grey sweatshirt from F21. I purchased it a few weeks ago, but haven't had the chance to wear it yet, since it's a tad on the thicker side. The weather has been so nice and my classroom gets quite warm during the day. I find it hard to wear warmer sweaters without over heating mid-day. Today the weather was "supposed" to be a little cooler and I figured today would be the perfect day to wear this beauty. Well, I was actually a little too warm, since the weather forecast was wrong! It ended up being quite nice today. I still love the sweater, even if it is better for cooler days. I'm happy with the purchase and received many compliments :)


Sweater: F21
Pants: Express
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I have one similar but it's neon yellow with the lace overlay. I love it!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete