Tuesday 7 May 2013

Must Haves- Swimwear Edition

I have been so busy this last week, I haven't had a chance to do a new blog post. It was my husband's birhday on Thursday. So we went for dinner that night and then had a BBQ on Friday night with friends. The weather was so beautiful this weekend, recording breaking actually! It felt like summer and I spent most of my time outside. I was able to finish my front garden and relax on my deck. This made me realize that it may technically be spring, but summer temps are here and I need to get summer ready with some new swimwear. I did a collaboration of a few pieces I have my eye on. I can't complain that we are having a record breaking heat wave, as it is just another excuse to go shopping :)

1 2 3 4 5 6

3 comments:

  1. My fav 4 and 5 :)
    Nice blog :) Let's follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 1 and 6 :))
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete