Saturday 26 January 2013

To feed my online shopping addiction even more, TopBox and Glam Bag by Ipsy have
now entered into my life. If you don't know what these amazing little gems
are, you need to check them out. It is a monthly subscription that delivers sample and
full-size beauty products right to your door. How it works is you subscribe to a monthly
subscription (that you can cancel at anytime) and the packages get shipped right to your
door. The best part is you have no idea what's inside. Not only that, but they are both around $14 a month and they ship to Canada. TopBox is a Canadian company. Ipsy is based in the U.S, but they are nice enough to not forgot about us up here in the "Great White North". They ship to Canada for $4.95. The Glam Bag is $10 a month, so with shipping $14.95. I still think it's a killer deal, but maybe that's just me?
Here is a look into both my boxes for the month of January.

 

This is my Glam Bag by IPSY.
Included in the bag:
 
An Ergonomic Crease Eyeshadow brush
A full size bottle of Red Nailpolish by Nailtini
A travel size hair spray by Big Sexy Hair
A yummy smelling lotion by Pacifica
And my all time fave a sample size Josie Maran Argan Oil
(I have the big bottle which is perfect timing because I am almost out of mine)
 
TopBox
Included:
All Clinique items.
Eye Makeup remover
Toner
Serum- sample size
Eyeshadow
 
Overall, I was happy with both. I'm looking forward to February's! I will be sure to do a blog post when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment