Saturday 16 February 2013

Valentine's Dinner Outfit

I'm a little delayed on posting my Valentine's day outfit, as I have been out of town the last couple days. Yesterday, my husband and I went on a quick getaway to Vancouver. We went to the spa, ate lots of yummy food and did some shopping. A little R&R is exactly what I needed. Anyways, for Valentine's dinner we went to a beautiful restaurant on the water with another couple. It was a nice to get dressed up and enjoy a night out.
This blazer is a recent purchase and I adore it. I wore it the other
day with another outfit. It is so versatile.  
 

Blazer: Forever 21
Tank: Aritzia
Skirt: Asos
Necklace:  Mark.
Pumps: Aldo (old)
 


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit,that necklace is stunning!

    Have a great day,

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit (: I like it (:

    shelikestravelling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete