Saturday 2 February 2013

Gold Spikes

I love how spikes are popping up everywhere. You are seeing them on clothes, accessories, jewelry and even shoes. I'm a huge fan of spikes, because I think it adds just that little bit of edge to your outfit. I paired the gold spikes with some gold accessories. I'm usually a silver or white gold fan, however this outfit needed gold. I must say I'm loving the gold and will be incorporating it into more outfits.

 
 
 
Top: Forever 21 (Here)
Jeans: ASOS (Similar here)
Necklace: Tobi (Here)
Bracelets: Styleloveliving (Here)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the top! You look darling :)
    XO
    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit it looks so comfy and your bag is to die for :)

    I am now following your blog..check mine out http://loa20s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete